Monday, November 16, 2015

Awesome Week With 8 at Church

Hey everyone!

I am doing a lot better now which is so awesome. I am growing to love this work more and more every day.

Veterans Memorial in Elton, LA

Pretty much this whole week we just tried to find new investigators and visit less actives. We met with one family and their 17 year old daughter is totally set on marrying me haha and is totally serious so thats pretty funny. We met a ton of people and we had 8 investigators come to Church!!!!! It was incredible and I was so happy. We are meeting with them all again this week and hopefully we can commit some of them to be baptized. Toby is doing a lot better and he has been sober for a week which is awesome!  Not much happened this week. Just a quick email to let you know I am doing much better and I love you all! 

Sorry this email was so short. Hopefully this week will provide more stories. Love you all. Thanks for everything! Until next week.

Elder Sirrine


Mom you are awesome. I miss you too. It is getting better day by day and I know this is what I need to be doing. I have been praying so all of you feel better. Anything you wanna send I will be more then happy with! Our investigators are good. We are making progress. We had 8 Investigators come to church this week!!!! It was awesome. Hows everything at home? love all of you and are praying for you all every prayer.

Love Elder Sirrine























And being found in fashion as a man, he humbledhimself, and became obedient unto death, even the deathof the cross.
 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, ofthings in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
 11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christis Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment