Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas Week

Dear Family and Friends

This week was pretty good! We found a lot of great people and we are
doing work in our area! It is beginning to become fun, still hard but,
fun!

Monday, after I emailed we went to the Gulf Of Mexico! It was awesome.
We hung out on the beach for a while and just relaxed. Then we went to
dinner at the Caple's which was awesome. We had craw fish boil which is
amazing. Cajun food is the greatest thing ever.

Tuesday we went finding and found a couple of really good people. One
person decided to have a bible bash with us which was pretty fun. I
prayed and asked the Lord to help me not have any fear in talking to
people and to help me be bold. I got my answer. I have now said things
to people which were very bold but, in a good way. If you open your
mouth the Lord really does fill it with words.

Wednesday we had mission Christmas conference with the entire mission!
We had to wake up at 4am to get to it on time because it was on the
other side of the mission, that killed me but, It was awesome to see
everyone and we listened to some peoples conversion stories which was
so powerful! We had a good lunch and then watched a movie called "The

Cokeville Miracle" or something like that, it was really good! That was
Elder Sirrine with two other Elders visit the Gulf

Elder Sirrine on the beach, Gulf of Mexico

Elder Sirrine and Sister Sessions
a fun day!

Thursday our hour of power was amazing!! We had 20 contacts, taught 4
lessons, gave out 10 BOMs and got 13 return appointments!! It was
amazing! We are going to see all of them this week so hopefully that
goes well! We met one person who's name is Kelsey, she is awesome and
her and her family are really interested. They were so nice and let us
into their home and we taught them. The spirit was so strong and we
are going back on Wednesday. Hour of power is so awesome every week!

Friday was just more finding and sorta a hard day with getting doors
slammed in our face and it was raining so not much to talk about
there!

Saturday we went and did service for a lady in the ward! It was hard
work. We had to tear out carpet, tear up wood and tile and clean it
up. It was a lot harder then it sounds. We also played basketball with
a less active family and I sprained my wrist pretty bad but, it's all
good!

Sunday was awesome. I love church and partaking of the sacrament. We
went finding and visited less actives rest of day.

I love you all and I appreciate the support so much! I hope you all
have a MERRY CHRISTMAS! Love you all! Until next week!

Elder Sirrine








\

No comments:

Post a Comment