Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Transfer #2

Dear Family and Friends

New Comp Elder Fata

Good Bye Elder Scherry

Feasting on the Word
Hey everyone, transfers was crazy yesterday and my new companion is
Elder Fata. He is a big Samoan from California! I am very excited for
this transfer and we get along great! But anyway... My last week with
elder Scherry was good, but not much to write about....

Tuesday we went and taught someone named Maria. She is 24 and loves
what we have to share. Her husband is a little scared to make a change
but, we are praying and hoping they decide that they can do it. We
also went and had a awesome dinner with the Morris', they are my
favorite.

On Wednesday nothing really major happened.

Thursday we went and knocked doors with brother Caple and found a
couple of potentials that will hopefully turn out! Then we ate at the
Caples and taught them a discussion.

Friday and Saturday was full of getting Elder Scherry all packed up
and visiting less actives and teaching members. It was a crazy week
and it was hard to get some things done because Elder Scherry was just
ready to go home.

Sunday was good! We went to church which is awesome! And we also went
to a baptism that the sisters in our district had! It was awesome!
Keith, Shawna, and Michael were baptized and the spirit was so strong.
I was able to to confirm all of them with the Holy Ghost which was
awesome, and a amazing blessing for me. I am grateful they chose me to
do it. Then we went around and elder Scherry said bye to people and we
talked with them.

Now I am with Elder Fata and we are ready to get a lot of work done! I
appreciate all the emails and everything from everyone! I love you all
and hope all of you have a amazing week!

Love you all!

Elder Sirrine

No comments:

Post a Comment